New Commands IN Termux For Dreagon 2020

Get New Command In BlackMafia Dragon Working Method 2020 

Assalam.O.Alikum


Information This Video,
                         Hello friends This Video Topic Is new working commands In termux you first in download termux in my link and follow my bog,  You have problem this command to connect my facebook account, am solved in your problem, let see
Termux apk

Working Commands Here,
   ↶↷
1. pkg update
2. pkg upgrade
3. pkg install python2
4. pkg install git
5. pip2 install requests
6. pip2 install mechanize
7. git clone https://github.com/lovehackerAsif/Dragon/
8. ls
9. cd Dragon
10. python2 lovehacker.py

UserName:  Dragon
Password:  lovehacker

Important Info,
           You First step in download termux and one by one commands paste and you have any issue in termux to comments this page i will try your comments reply him.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Sir, when I log in public ids first I have to confirm the ids.
    Is there any solution for this ?
    Please help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir
    Termux me issue aa rha. Hai mere pass


    (Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "lovehacker.py", line 8, in
    import os,sys,time,datetime,random,hashlib,re,threading,json,urllib,cookielib,requests,mechanize
    ImportError: No module named requests)



    Last command python2 pe dono new script me ye masla aya

    ReplyDelete